Who we are
Progetto Solletico Maschile (pronunciation: proˈdʒɛtto solˈletiko masˈkile; “Male Tickling Project” in Italian) is an international fetish network focusing on the interest toward ticklish men and their feet.
It was founded by Matteo Proietti on 23 March 2010 in Rome, Italy, but it is currently headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
To contact us, you may use the form in our Contacts page.
What personal data we collect and how
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Likes and dislikes
If visitors click on the thumb up or thumb down icon under the posts on our website that feature them, we save their IP address for statistical purposes.
Contact forms (“Trabajo” and “Contacts” pages)
When visitors send private messages via one of the forms on the site we collect the data (like name, email, etc.) shown in the form and that they chose to give, and also the visitor’s IP address to help spam detection and to prevent abuse of the system.
Embedded content from other websites
Posts and sections on this site may include embedded content (YouTube videos, Twitter and Instagram posts, Google Maps, PayPal donation form, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use third-party analytics services, like Google Analytics and Count per Day on the website. These services use data collection tools to help us analyze the use of the website. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
How we use the data we collect
We use the data we collect through your use of the website to:
- Provide and administer the website, including displaying customized content, process transactions, and improve the performance of the website;
- Communicate with you by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you transaction-related information;
- Sending you newsletters about updates to the video store, new services, new features, promotions, and other information (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Manage your preferences about your newsletter subscription’s account;
- Market and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by PSM Tickling Network;
- Improve our website and develop new products, services, and features;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities;
- Perform accounting and administrative tasks, and enforce or manage legal claims.
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
- The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device; or
- The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our services, to improve our services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our services, and to personalize your experience; or
Who we share your data with
With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents
We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, fraud detection, marketing and advertising services, email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics, we share certain system data or usage data (as detailed above).
For Security and Legal Compliance
We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Required by law;
- Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, employees, or members of the public.
How long we retain your data
We retain the personal data we collect indefinitely to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
How we protect your data
We employ technical and organizational measures such as firewalls and encryption that are designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
What rights you have over your data
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
If you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Changes to this policy
We may change this Policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to use our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.